Would Anyone Be Interested?

As an artist, I often wish that there was a place where I could go and get artistically re-charged. A place that was full of all the music, pictures, and poetry that made me feel like 'I can actually do this'. So, my thought was, 'why not create a blog?' Yes, ANOTHER blog. I guess I should just face up to the fact that I have an addiction. ;-)

Anyway, this wonderful new blog would be a place where I could collect all of the things that inspire me into one organized, easily accessible place and possibly also post some tutorials, articles, or other kinds of what-not that I find interesting.

But, of course, I must be a visionary. Whatever ideas I have must immediately be expanded into some big, grandiose dream. So, I decided that it would be really amazing if other artsy souls could contribute, and the blog could turn into some sort of place where artists could just hang out and be inspired. This idea is still very much in its infancy, but I'm pretty sure that it's one that I want to pursue. Basically, I'm wondering if any other artists out there would be inspired by a blog of this sort, and/or would be interested in contributing. I would, of course, set up some guidelines that would keep things clean and decent. What say you, fellow artists? 

Comments

  1. I think it would be pretty neat, but I doubt I'd have much time to contribute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! You can comment using your Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad or AIM account. If you don't have any of those, you can simply fill in one or both boxes on the Name/URL option. Feel free to leave me a link to your own blog or website - I'm always looking for more good things to read.