A List

Lately I've turned into a bit of a list-doer. I've always been a list-maker, but I've never been good at accomplishing the things I list. Procrastination is still a big part of my life, but I'm getting a bit better at accomplishing things and sticking to self-imposed deadlines. With that being said, here's a list of


Things I'd Like to Accomplish this Summer

1. Cut bangs. I've been without them for roughly ten years. I think it's time for a change.

2. Lose 15 pounds. I would originally have said 20, but I've already gotten rid of 5. *mental high-five with my evil twin*

3. Get a nose stud. Don't freak out, I just want a teeny-tiny one. I've decided it will be my celebration when I get down to my goal weight. 

4. Buckle down, squelch my trepidation, and get my driver's license. Hopefully without killing anyone or totaling any vehicles.

5. Stay close to God, become more sanctified, and be an effective witness to everyone I encounter.

6. Overhaul and re-edit the best of my poetry. Who knows? Maybe I'll even muster the courage to try to get some of it published. On second thought, probably not.

7. Find the time to keep up with my writing and photography.

Aaand that's all I can think of for right now. It's a pretty short list, but it will probably be added to as I discover more things I simply *must* do. 

Comments