Best Shots of '13

For me, this has probably been the best year, photographically speaking, to date. I thought it would be fun to choose my favorite shots from the year and showcase them here. Choosing just thirteen photos ended up being more work than I'd bargained for - there are just so many shots that I love - but here are the results of my (figurative) blood, sweat and tears.

Tell's new brother



Fun times with Poppers




Lucy's smile







Apple tree



Wildflower



Lucy again!




Queen Anne's Lace on a blue plastic barrel



Festival of Nations, Tower Grove Park, St. Louis



Lavender on the wood-box



North Rustico, Prince Edward Island, Canada



Wedding preparations!



Near Stanley Bridge, P.E.I., Canada


Greta

The photo quality diminished noticeably when I uploaded these to my blog. So I'll indulge my photographer pride by directing you to this album, where you can view these shots in much higher quality. Also, would anyone be at all interested in reading the stories behind these photos? I'd be happy to share if anyone would be interested.

Comments