Recipe: Tasty, Gooey, Simple Brownies

I might have just found the tastiest, gooiest, simple brownie recipe I've ever made. The original recipe was for vegan brownies. but since I'm not even remotely vegan (and had some yogurt that needed to be used up) I threw that in, too.

The results were frighteningly delicious.

2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups raw sugar
3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt

Mix together and add

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsweetened yogurt
1 cup water
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix until well blended and spread into 9x13 pan.
Bake at 350* F (175* C) for 25 - 30 minutes, or until top is no longer shiny.

You can find the original vegan version HERE

Comments

  1. A well constructed and interesting article. These tips look amazing and can't wait to reap all the benefits. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried with your recipe. My children love ). Thanks

    Marry,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how i stumbled on your log and found this recipe. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Cheers,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! You can comment using your Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad or AIM account. If you don't have any of those, you can simply fill in one or both boxes on the Name/URL option. Feel free to leave me a link to your own blog or website - I'm always looking for more good things to read.